• Salary DOE
Hammer Shop Helper/Moulder
Interviewing for an employee in the Hammer Shop Dept. Duties are to include, but not limited to, the ability to read and understand internal S.O.P's and Shop Travelers. Able to pass physical, drug screen and a spirometry exam. Work in hot/cool environments, repeated lifting and handling of molten metals, follow instruction given by the Moulder in Charge, as well as other tasks in the Hammer Shop, as needed.
Repair Customer Service Representative
Aerospace company seeks detail oriented, self-starter for fast paced customer service position. This position requires experience with contract review/administration, technical problem solving, data analysis, ability to process/maintain customer orders and demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook as well as various software applications and programs. The right person to fill this position must have strong organizational skills, the ability to communicate effectively and professionally, willingness to perform various administrative tasks and meet deadlines. Minimum 3 years experience with customer interaction required. Please click the link below for job description.
- FAA Licensed Repair Station looking for a person with a minimum 1 year experience in Fiberglass/Composite repair of aircraft components.
- Perform wet lay-up repairs using epoxy resins, fiberglass or carbon fiber cloth and appropriate tooling/fixtures.
- Experience in pre-preg vacuum bagging and spray painting a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret technical data to plan repairs per FAA guidelines.
- Quality and detail-oriented.
Pressure Test/Dent Removal Technician
Minimum 1 year experience in the aircraft industry. Must be able to read and follow directions on traveler paperwork, work with shop tools and lift up to 50 pounds. Data entry a must.
Apply in person ONLY at:
AeroParts Manufacturing & Repair, Inc.
431 Rio Rancho Blvd. NE
Rio Rancho, NM 87124
Please contact Diane Felten at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (505) 891-6600 if you should need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete our job application process.